Located about 20 km Southwest of Calgary, this L-Shaped NA is near other parks and day use areas of the same name.
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
Albert Bragg was an early settler in the area and likely the source of the name . Adjacent to this site is the West Bragg Creek Day Use Area. Further southeast is Bragg Creek Provincial Park which borders of the town of the same name. [HT: recently an extensive/comprehensive trail guide proposal was developed for this area; should be referenced]
|Site Name||Bragg Creek (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||451|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||81.78 ha. (202.09 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
The following links are provided as a courtesy but are not verified or endorsed by SAPAA. Clicking on the link will cause you to leave the SAPAA website. Primary source of information is the Government of Alberta.
- Aubrey, Merrily K., ed. Concise Place Names of Alberta. Calgary: University of Calgary Press, 2006.
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.