Macabee Creek flows into the Sheep River. This NA is approximately 10km west of Turner Valley.
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
|Site Name||Macabee Creek (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||444|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||517.27 ha. (1278.20 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
Primary source of information is: Government of Alberta.
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.