Located 45 km west of Leduc on Strawberry Creek and named for a former mayor of Leduc.
[FP, PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD]
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
The land that surrounds Strawberry Creek in the Telfordville Natural Area is thick with mature aspen, peppered with balsam poplar and white spruce, and reinforced with diverse shrub and herb layers . The surrounding land is private and access may require permission from Range Road 24’s terminus 
Telfordville is Named for Robert Telford, former Leduc mayor and member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta.
|Site Name||Telfordville (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|Natural Region(s)||Dry Mixedwood|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||455|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||64.35 ha. (159.02 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
The following links are provided as a courtesy but are not verified or endorsed by SAPAA. Clicking on the link will cause you to leave the SAPAA website. Primary source of information is the Government of Alberta (All links accessed on 2022-12-29).
- Von Hauff, Donna. Alberta’s Parks– Our Legacy. Edmonton: Alberta Recreation, Parks & Wildlife Foundation, 1992, p. 118.
- Maps – Leduc County (leduc-county.com)
- Telfordville – Wikipedia
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.