- Date of visit: Thursday, July 22, 2021
- People: Patsy, Manna, Hubert
- Duration: about 3 hrs (11:30 am – 2:30 pm)
- Weather: overcast, ominous clouds to the west
- Last hour: rainstorm, misty atmosphere
The only road access is at the SW corner of the NA reached by use of
Township Rd 514A and Range Road 52. From there an oilfield road runs to the centre of the western boundary of the NA (for details see the Google map).
Site receives few visitors; no trails; no disturbance other than the centre west oilfield installation.
Tony Blake of Red Deer is the Government-appointed Roving Steward for this and many other Natural Areas in Central Alberta.