An irregularly shaped site approximately 40km northwest of Fort Macleod.
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
East Porcupine Natural Area is partially located in the Porcupine Hills Public Land Use Zone (PLUZ). The PLUZ includes designated area for motorized recreation .
[Hubert, the above sentenced is based on eye-balling the government map in the brochure and ‘Chris-Map’]
|Site Name||East Porcupine (CNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Consultative Notation (CNT)|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||417|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||833.59 ha. (2059.83 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
The following links are provided as a courtesy but are not verified or endorsed by SAPAA. Clicking on the link will cause you to leave the SAPAA website. Primary source of information is: Government of Alberta. All websites accessed 2022-11-12.
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.