Edgerton Natural Area (PNT) is in southeast Alberta and is approximately 7km west of the village of the same name and 30km east of Wainwright Alberta.
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
The village was named for H. H. Edgerton, an engineer with Grand Trunk Pacific Railway .
|Site Name||Edgerton (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|Natural Region(s)||Central Parkland|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||100|
|Site # (Parks Website)||160.62|
|Total Area||65.00 ha. (160.62 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
Primary source of information is: Government of Alberta.
- Aubrey, Merrily K., ed. Concise Place Names of Alberta. Calgary: University of Calgary Press, 2006; p. 101.
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.