Located south of Coleman, the PNT includes the trail to Star Creek Falls.
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
This PNT includes Star Creek Falls hike. This is a short 2.5 km loop leading to two viewpoints along the ridge of a 75 m canyon overlooking the falls. There are views of Crowsnest Mountain and the High Rock Range in the background .
|Site Name||Coleman (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||58|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||32.36 ha. (79.95 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
The following links are provided as a courtesy but are not verified or endorsed by SAPAA. Clicking on the link will cause you to leave the SAPAA website. Primary source of information is: Government of Alberta – [LINK] (All links accessed on 2022-MM-DD).
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.