A ‘L-shaped’ NA that is about 20 km south of St. Paul. The site straddles Lac Canard and the Perch Lakes.
[FP, ALMOST NOTHING FOR THIS SITE]
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
|Site Name||Perch Lake Lac Canard (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|Natural Region(s)||Dry Mixedwood|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||470|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||256.73 ha. (634.40 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
Primary source of information is the Government of Alberta.
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.