This irregularly shaped NA is located on the north shore of the Battle River, about 50 km southeast of Lloydminster.
[FP, ABSOLUTELY NO HITS ON OXVILLE. I GUESS ANOTHER PLACE TO GO VISIT!]
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
|Site Name||Oxville (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|Natural Region(s)||Central Parkland|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||102|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||169.66 ha. (419.25 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
Links are provided as a courtesy but are not verified or endorsed by SAPAA. Clicking on the link will cause you to leave the SAPAA website. Primary source of information is the Government of Alberta.
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.