Located about 25 km northwest of Cochrane and on the north slope of Pringle Mountain.
[FP, NOT MUCH ON PRINGLE]
Map of the Area
Any maps and map views are for general information only. Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.
This PNT is surrounded by private land except for its western approach along Range Road 71 . The summit to Pringle Mountain is about 4 km to the south of the site. One hiking site suggests that the mountain can be accessed via the grazing lease after gaining permission from lessor .
|Site Name||Pringle Mountain (PNT)|
|Site Type||Natural Area|
|Subtype||Protective Notation (PNT)|
|O.C. No. (Land Ref. Manual)||N/A|
|PASite ID (Map Ref #)||566|
|Site # (Parks Website)||N/A|
|Total Area||64.65 ha. (159.75 ac.)|
|Notes and Comments|
The following links are provided as a courtesy but are not verified or endorsed by SAPAA. Clicking on the link will cause you to leave the SAPAA website. Primary source of information is the Government of Alberta.(All links accessed on 2022-12-27).
- Municipal District of Bighorn – Maps | Municipal District of Bighorn, AB (mdbighorn.ca)
- Mount Pringle [PRIVATE PROPERTY] | Map, Guide – Alberta, Canada | AllTrails
Editing, Review and Silence Procedure
- FRANK: Publish page
- HUBERT/PATSY: Assign page for editing by update tbd in the Title (4-
- Review for readability and alignment to SAPAA organizational reputation.
- Best available image
- Review for accuracy including:
- Correct map and site statistics
- Area size is correct
- Standards (e.g. use of hyphens, spelling, etc.)
- References are accessible and and notes match
- Review for formatting, e.g.: Centered captions, No empty blocks
- TEAM: Last walk through
- Any final discussion or notes
- Remove [name] from title
- Add to log book for silence procedure
- Delete these notes.